Re: [Justice4Asa] Meet Sexy Black Singles in Your Area ?

  • Nicole Guerra
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
      This space is not for hooking up. So please dont send
      this message again. This is a loved one that passed
      on.

      --- juliazhou2011 <juliazhou2011@...> wrote:

      > Meet Sexy Black Singles in Your Area ? We all are
      > sexy black singles
      > looking for love !
      >
      > http://www.everythingebony.com/blacksingles

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
    • LOUISE RAE
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
        Hi nicole, just an email to let you know this message about meeting single men is nothing to do with me, I live in england so local men in the usa would be no good to me, i knew Asa because i met him when i came to san francisco, i agree completely with you the person using the site for hooking up is a joker and very insensative, i myself thought it was out of order when i received the email this morning, but i just wanted to assure its nothing to do with me, best wishes Bernadette

        --- juliazhou2011 <juliazhou2011@ yahoo.ie> wrote:

        > Meet Sexy Black Singles in Your Area ? We all are
        > sexy black singles
        > looking for love !
        >
        > http://www.everythi ngebony.com/ blacksingles

        http://tv.yahoo. com/collections/ 265

      • SF Bay View
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2007
          I think the people who put out spam have a way of automatically detecting Yahoo groups that haven't had a lot of activity and then use the groups to spread their ugly messages. I've seen it happen to several groups that I belong to. One way to stop it is for us to post messages more often.

          Mary
          SF Bay View