Bless You Asa Rest In Peace

  • rosacruz_customerservice
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      This is just a note to give my condolences I left San Francisco for 4
      months and a few days before I left I heard that Asa was shot. I miss
      seeing him some times I knew him as a really good guy and had
      something positive to say all the time.

      I myself was a victim of police brutality on september 16th 2004 and
      could have been stangled to death, Nothing could be done I hope that
      there is justice for the people and or families who are victims of
      police crimes. May god bless you all.

      From Rosa