Justice4ASA Support Group and Steering Committee, 12/10/2006, 4:00 pm

  • Justice4Asa@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      Reminder from: Justice4Asa's Calendar
      Title: Justice4ASA Support Group and Steering Committee
      Date: Sunday December 10, 2006
      Time: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 18 hours, 1 minute.
      Location: Idriss Stelley Foundation
      Street: Idriss Stelley Foundation, 4921 3rd Street between Palou & Quesada
      City State Zip: SF CA 94124 / ample parking space
      Phone: (415) 595-8251 ISF 24HR Bilingual Crisis line
      We will put together an action plan about future events, press releases, protests. Maybe plan an altar by Parkmerced Villas that surely will be dismanteled by King Security but we can set up an altar team to maintain !
      We will brainstorm around media coverage.
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy