The calendar needs to be corrected on Justice for ASA

  • mesha Monge-Irizarry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Dear Khalil,

      Since I no longer have moderator privileges, I cannot correct the
      calendar...

      It keeps sending out messages about the support group and the radio show.

      They all need to be erased.

      The support group is scheduled per clients requests at Idriss Steley
      Foundation, no longer on a regular basis.

      The radio show is no longer at the Red Stone Building on Fridays: The
      station has moved to 4921 3rd street at Idriss Stelley Foundation
      office, 4921 3rd Street.
      Fernando Venceranos, the Radio Station Manager is booking anchors and
      M.C's, he can be reached at (415) 822-4732, or thrugh email at
      fernandovenceramos@...

      Please, if any of you wants to do a regular show, call him with your
      preferential time slot, we potentially are 24/7 on the air, and
      Brother Fernando is training folks for who it would be a first
      experience. We would be more than happy to host a regular Justice4ASA
      and Big O show !

      Please let me know whe you will be able to correct the calendar?

      A big Hug and later, you are in my loving thoughts, always !

      mesha
      ISF
      (415) 595-8251 24HR Crisis line.