from Sister Wendee, Big O's wife ! (excerpt)

  • Iolmisha@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      From: wendee timbreza <wtimbreza@...>
      Subject: Re: how are you doing Sister Wendee?
      To: mesha Monge-Irizarry <isfonelove@...>
      Cc: its me <wtimbreza@...>

      Mesha,

      Hello my sweet! Please I apologize for not being in touch, just going through the motions lately. Last Wednesday they cancelled the Police Commissioners Meeting because of the officer that was killed in SF. I got a call from Sgt. Riley stating that it was cancelled. Bullshit! Anyhow, yes indeed I want to still participate in the fund raiser still! In fact, I have a band that is willing to perform as well. Happens to be Big O's cousin and they are excited! the group is called Slo-Mo! Also, still working on the dance performers I told u about! Can you give me the location again of the event? and would u mind if we created a flyer for it to pass out for outreach? We have a lot of folks intrested in coming and helping out! Mesha a thousand blessings to you for being there for our family and including us in your event! Know we are here for u too! I will be in touch soon regarding the event and hope to see you Wednesday! Mike wont be able to come Wednesday, but I will be there for sure! Much love and respect!

      Love u,

      Wendee