Re: EBFNB posts

  • Iolmisha@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Dear Joe,

      I understand ! From now on I will post only events relevant to Food not Bomb.

      The event on Aug 20 could use your wonderful services !

      Please read on:

      In Struggle & Solidarity
      Peace in DA Hood & Beyond
      mesha
      ISF

      Enough is Enough !

      END LAW ENFORCEMENT WAR
      AGAINST BLACK &BROWN !

      WHAT:     Fundraising Benefit and Cookout, coalitions building
              Justice4BigO,   (RIP Oliver Lefiti, Killed by SFPD 6-24-06)

      Justice4ASA,   (RIP Asa Sullivan, Killed by SFPD 6-6-06)

      Bayview CEDP (RIP Tookie Williams/Campaign to End the Death Penalty)

      WHEN:    Idriss Stelley's B-Day (Killed by SFPD 6-13-01)

      Sunday 8-20-06
                 3 P.M.

      WHERE:  Children Playground behind Brett Hart Elementary School, on Gillman
                   SF.Take Gillman from 3rd St., going towards Candlestick Park by the Bay

      WHY:      Show your love and support to the Families of SFPD innocent victims.

      Under impending Capital Punishment Federal Law, 12 Bayview Brothers  might become "Death Eligible" this year. Bayview is only 0,0001% of California, but would become 5,65% of California death row !

      Death row on the street
      through police Murders
      of our Black and Brown
      Brothers &Sisters
      and death row in the
      correctional system
      must GO !

      To volunteer, or more info:
      please email
      iolmisha@...
      or call (415) 595-8251

      WHAT CAN YOU DO?

      * Distribute flyers
      * Donate Food
      * Donate performance (Spoken words, dance, songs)
      * Help on Set up and clean up crew
      * Chaperon the Youth at the event for safety
      * Disseminate the info on the event through email and Fax blasts
      * Invite all your friends !
      * Make banners and signs (Supplies available at ISF, 4921 3rd Street SF)
      * Be the chef at the grill !
      * Donate paper plates, napkins
      * Lend 2 additional bull horns
      * Forward this Evite to all your friends and contacts !

      ARE YOU WITH US ? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !