sent to Wendee timebreza, Big O's wife

  • Iolmisha@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      Mesha here from Idriss Stelley Foundation

      Dear Sister Wendee,

      You have now 40 members on Justice4BigO website !

      Please forward the link to all your contacts to grow the coalition !

      On August 4th, there will be an exhibit at the
      SF Art Foundation on 3rd St and 22nd Street in SF
      "Another Black Man Killed",
      by Kyra Rice,
      from 3pm to 7 pm.
      All families of Murdered Victims of Color are invited.

      Kyra was on my show SF Village Voice last Friday.

      I am sorry I missed the police commission last Wednesday, I was ill. How did it go?
      The article "Have you seen anything?" about your flyering event was published this week, top page of the SF Bayview, (as well as Indybay, police state)with a picture of you, Khalil and Big Mike, the picture of the kids is on the page page.
      More pictures on the web version at sfbayview.co can be seen online.

      Please let me know when you are planning the March ? I would love to help by sending date and time to ISF lists.

      Are you still interested to do the benefit on August 20 in Bayview? Let me know

      A big hug,
      mesha
      ISF
      iolmisha@...