432Come and talk live on the air about ASA !, 12/1/2006, 4:00 pm

  • Justice4Asa@yahoogroups.com
    Dec 1, 2006
      Reminder from: Justice4Asa's Calendar
      Title: Come and talk live on the air about ASA !
      Date: Friday December 1, 2006
      Time: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: 2941 16th Street, SF
      Street: 2941 16rd Street corner of Capp, 1/2 block from SF 16th St Bart Station
      City State Zip: SF CA 94110
      Phone: (415) 595-8251 Idriss Stelley Foundation 24HR Bilingual Hotline
      Description: SF Village Voice on Enemy Cobtant Radio, Red Stone Building at the corner of 16th and Capp, second floor, room #216. If you are late knock hard on the front door, and give me 30 seconds for one of my peeps to come and get you.
      No cussing, no threats on the air so that the feds dont crack down on us and shut down the show.
      Cpme and celebrate ASA's life, tell the world (webcast, we boradcast on SF but also world wide) what kind of Brother, Father, Son, Homey Asa was and send a string message to boost Justice4ASA Campaign !
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic