RE: [JustPeaceUK] day school

  • Tirza Waisel
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2001
      Dear John,

      The thanks must go to YOU, according to the responses i heard about your workshop (Reconciliation, compensation
      and the international law regarding the Right of Return). i only regret not being able to participate in it myself, though
      the one about the personal perspective regarding refugee situations was good as well.

      In any case, we do hope this was only the beginning of this important discussion, like you said, and that more people will join the organizers now to work on the continuation of it. (hopefully we'll reach some decisions about it in the meeting of 6th of May).

      all the best and thanks again for your huge contribution
      tirza

      [Tirza Waisel]  -----Original Message-----
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2001
        ÿþ