Conservatives object too + pic

  • danandsophie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      MessageOkay, so strange times make strange bedfellows, but looking at the article at this website, it does offer us a chance not to rely on Peter Hitchens as the sole right wing anti war voice. I cannot be the only one to find him just a bit too strange...

      Right wing voices against an unjust war
      http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/03/01/30_Critics.html

      Estimates of the cost of a war with Iraq run upwards of $20 billion. Considering that the Republicans want to preserve recent tax cuts, how can we pay for this war? The answer seems obvious.