Re: [JustPeaceUK] Hitler's legacy ( wasJeremy Newmark breaks his silence over FUCU case)

  • Frank Fisher
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19 1:07 PM
      It is a long article to type out.  Strangely I found it as a pdf doc by searching the archive (only accessible to JC subscribers).  Try this link.  If it doesn't work I might have another way of forwarding it:
      http://archive.thejc.com/search/reml.jsp?etaf=11218-1366401003719

      Frank

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19 1:51 PM
        Many thanks, Frank. I managed to access it and I presume everyone else can too. Luckily I hadn't started on typing it out!
        Deborah

        To: JustPeaceUK@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 22 8:10 AM
          And the piece is now finally on line!