Re: [JustPeaceUK] Fw: (Fwd) West Bank village under tight siege, water cut off, oliv

  • Ruth Cohen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2000
      Hello Tirza and Ron, I haven't been in touch for a few weeks but have been
      following events here and in Israel/Palestine. Are you suggesting giving
      money to Gush Shalom or directly to a Palestinian source? I am in favour of
      collecting money as a way of activating/educating people so would only ask
      for donations if accompanied by political/factual material. What I think
      is also urgent is the passing on of information to journalists here. Jude
      tells me that there is left organization but none of it is reported here and
      knowing that the left in Israel is protesting may encourage people here to
      take a stand too. What do you think? Yours Ruth.