Re: Hoffman's blog on IJAN event

  • David Landy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi, we had Hajo Meyer, a really charming and interesting man, speaking on Saturday in Dublin and Friday in Belfast. I've been circulating the London reports far and wide, so we were prepared for wild-eyed Zionists at the meeting. As it happened, both meetings were packed out and went very well, with none of the nonsense you had in London.

      Having said that, the hotel manager contacted us as he had been receiving threatening emails from Zionists (presumably based in London and Tel Aviv) telling them to cancel the meeting or there would be trouble. He had no intention of cancelling and was just indignant at the bullying tactics towards the hotel and towards a holocaust survivor. I wonder if Zionists know what damage they're doing themselves by their thuggish tactics. Clearly Jonathan Hoffman and his circle don't, but I would have assumed there'd be sharper knives in the drawer than them.

      David

      --- In JustPeaceUK@yahoogroups.com, Deborah Fink <debopera.fink@...> wrote:

      > As you will see, Herr Hoffman, (as I've heard him called...) sees
      > himself as a hero for behaving like a football hooligan at a Holocaust
      > Memorial Day event. It says it all about Zionism that the ZF have him as
      > their vice chair and the JC give his blog prominence. But there is worse
      > to come... JC coverage of this event.....
      >
      > http://www.thejc.com/blogpost/too-extreme-ucl-not-parliament

    • Deborah Fink
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        Glad it went well. Yes, this is why we like Hoffman & co.- they show
        Zionism's true colours: racist, hypocritical & bullying. In the JC
        article, the BoDs have referred to the tour as despicable. Now, are they
        going to say the same about these Zionists or do they think it's fine as
        anti-Zionist Holocaust survivors don't count? Who are they to speak
        about the Holocaust? I don't suppose any of them are survivors.

        It's about time that places who get threatened by Zionists, got out
        court injunctions.

        Debbie