Re: [JustPeaceUK] Fwd: celebrating 61 years to israel

  • peterc@cix.compulink.co.uk
      There's also the opening phrase "Anti-Israeli demonstrators left children
      in tears" which they only partly substantiate with mention of a single
      child crying. No doubt the ZF and their apoplogosts in the JC would claim
      that the adults to blame for any Palestinian children who cry when their
      homes are bulldozed by the IDF are their family members. But we're never
      going to get the JC to admit that adults who take their children to events
      that glorify an organisation of war criminals are to blame if
      demonstrators upset their children with evil rap music.

      > *From:* VALichtenstein@...
      > *To:* JustPeaceUK@yahoogroups.com
      > *Date:* Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:26:16 EDT
      >
      > This part of the article is just ridiculous:
      > "Around 40 protestors, from Jews for Justice for Palestinians, Jews
      > for Boycotting Israeli Goods and the Palestine Solidarity
      > Campaign, demonstrated outside the theatre. They played rap music
      > and shouted insults at Holocaust survivors and families as they
      > arrived."
      >
      > It was an Independence Day celebration not the Holocaust Day
      > memorial (which I attended, btw, as I do almost every year). I
      > don't suppose the Holocaust survivors wore badges identifying them
      > as such. Why mention them other than to make JfJfP, J-BIG and PSC
      > look bad? The JC also continues in its tradition of describing
      > JfJfP as "anti-Israel" which we aren't, at least not all of us
      >
      > Vivien

      > rony@... writes:
      >
      > apparently they were.
      > _http://www.thejc.http://www.thhttp://www.thhttp://wwwhttp://ww_
      > (http://www.thejc.com/articles/against-odds-israel-61-show-goes)
    • Ron Cohen
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1 3:08 AM
        The information i got is that the decision to host that pathetic event
        was taken out of the hands of the artsdepot management, and made by the
        borough of barnet. no wonder considering that collection of useless
        tories shmocks.

        Message 3 of 9 , May 1 3:19 AM
          By the way, they are not a real idf entertiment team. the military
          uniform they are wearing is their show outfit - a kind of obscene
          zionist sexual fetishism, i guess....
        • deborah_fink
          Message 4 of 9 , May 1 6:01 AM
            I've heard that Israel is an over sexualised society. Well, sex and violence often go together....A JfJfP friend once recounted how a Settler woman was talking excitedly about her visits from the IDF...... Meanwhile, over here, we have those silly woman in tarty clothes made out of Israeli flags. Maybe their love for Israel has become a perverted kind of sexual love, directed at the IDF.....I'm surprised the ZF doesn't sell Israeli flag underwear ....Or maybe it does.....

            Ok, that's enough. We don't want this site to become Just Porn UK!