Israelis IT companies starts to feel the pinch...

  • Ron Cohen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Israelis IT companies start to feel the pinch of their government
      action. the blog link below documents some responses that Israeli
      companies got when trying to sell their products abroad.
      One company received the following letter from an unnamed client:

      "/Many thanks for the update. As you know, I have always been excited by
      your skills and energy. However, and this is no way personal to you, I
      was deeply upset by recent events in Gaza and as such have decided not
      to assist any funds that directly invest in Israeli companies.
      In the event you decide to focus on European IT, I would be delighted to
      help again. I am sure you will be disappointed by this stance and I am
      disappointed that this stance will prevent me from working with you for
      the moment.
      I know my actions will have no meaningful impact but as a proprietor, I
      have the capability to focus where I see fit. I am sure our paths will
      cross again, which I look forward to.....
      Kind regards"

      /
      http://ouriel.typepad.com/