Re: [JustPeaceUK] FW: Fathollah-Nejad: Germany - More Zionist than Israel? (MRzine)

  • Ms Kay Krafczyk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009
      My name is Kay.I live in Luxembourg and I`m watching German TV, listening
      to German radio.My impression is that-even if some people think the media are too pro-Israel, I don`t feel like that.There are many docus about Israel and Palestine who are very critical.
      The general mood is not pro-Israel in the sense various organizations and Mrs Merkel would like it to have.

      In Aljazeera english youtube there are 2 video clips about media manipulation.

      It`s worth seeing

      I never saw anyone in German TV reporting about natural gas in Gaza though.Maybe I missed it, but I don`t know........

      ciao
      see you
      Kay