More JC links, including BBC decision, Holocaust comparisons, interfaith. CST up-date.

  • Deborah Fink
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      I clicked on home news & found more stuff of interest. Pollard is back on
      his anti-Semitism hobby horse. Meanwhile, the ZF, etc is unhappy with the
      photos that I and others have been circulating comparing Nazi atrocities
      with Zionist ones. Well, they just can¹t take the truth can they. The
      hypocritical Mark Gardner of the CST (Zionist Thought Police) objects to us
      upsetting the mainstream Jewish community. So once again, he implies in
      public, that Jews critical of Israel don¹t count. We are ALSO upset - by
      Israel¹s despicable behaviour and their support for it.

      I also see that in my own borough, rabbis have pulled out of the faith forum
      because they can¹t accept the resolution condemning the Gaza massacre. So,
      the cat is out of the bag. I¹ve always thought these inter faith initiatives
      are rather superficial as they amount to Muslims/Christians having to keep
      quiet about Israel¹s atrocities in order to have Œdialogue¹ with Jewish
      members. Jews who are critical of Israel probably don¹t need these
      initiatives as we don¹t have this barrier with Muslins!

      By the way, I must up-date you all on my correspondence with the CST who
      have been tying themselves in knots and digger themselves into a deeper and
      deeper hole, over mine and Naomi¹s allegations. They are too cowardly to
      sign their emails and indeed, to answer my last one. Rest assured, that I
      have by no means finished with them yet!

      Debbie

      No Jewish influence on BBC appeal decision'
      http://www.thejc.com/articles/no-jewish-influence-bbc-appeal-decision

      Analysis: The antisemitic libel is back again
      http://www.thejc.com/articles/analysis-the-antisemitic-libel-back-again

      Horror email links IDF to Warsaw Nazis
      http://www.thejc.com/articles/horror-email-links-idf-warsaw-nazis

      Rabbis leave faith forum