Re: [JustPeaceUK] Video link to 'The arrest of a Diva!'

  • MARK ELF
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      i've done a post on this on my blog but an upload to youtube would be handy and i don't know how to do that. any takers?

      Deborah Fink <debopera.fink@...> wrote: And now the moment you¹ve all been waiting for: some video footage of ŒMad
      Mel¹ singing ŒUnhappy Birthday¹ and subsequently assaulted by Zionists and
      the police.

      You can hear one woman scream, ŒPalestinian terrorist!¹ I see that I managed
      to get in Œ60 years of ethnic cleansing, 500 villages destroyed!¹ before
      they carried me off! And I shouted at the police, ŒGet off you fascists!¹.

      You can hear a siren so I imagine that I accidentally set off the siren on
      Sue¹s megaphone! Great! It all achieved the purpose of momentarily drowning
      out the marching band and disrupting their disgusting little event.

      Anyway, here is the link. It¹s on a different page to the other article,
      under the heading ŒSinging as an act of terrorism¹.

      http://www.indymedia.org.uk/media/2008/06//402235.mp4