UCU NEC by-election

  • m.cushman@lse.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      I wouldn't normally use this list to talk about UCU matters BUT

      1. Many members of this list belong to UCU
      2. Engage have already intervened

      In the current by-election for an LGBT vacancy neither candidate
      mentions Palestine, Israel or Boycott in their election address but
      Engage have circualated their mailing list calling for a vote for
      Desmond on the grounds he will oppose any move to discuss boycott
      actions in UCU and will collaborate in Engage's strategy of branding all
      pro-boycott voices as anti-semitic.

      I am therefore urging all list UCU members to consider voting for Howard
      Miles, you can read Howards election address at:

      http://www.uculeft.devisland.net/HM-LGBT-2008.html

      Mike