Individual seeking job--not so funny
- Thanks to Mike Barnes
This individual seeks an executive position. He will be available in
January 2009, and is willing (and hopeful) to relocate.
GEORGE W. BUSH
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington , DC 20520
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· I was arrested in Kennebunkport , Maine , in 1976 for driving under the
influence of alcohol. I pleaded guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's
license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been 'lost' and
is not available.
· I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a
drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas
Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam .
· I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a
Past Work Experience:
· I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.
· I began my career in the oil business in Midland , Texas in 1975. I
bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas . The company went
bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
· I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took
land using taxpayer money.
· With the help of my father and our friends in the oil industry
(including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected governor of Texas .
Accomplishments As Governor Of Texas :
· I changed Texas pollution laws to favour power and oil companies, making
Texas the most polluted state in the Union . During my tenure, Houston
replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America .
· I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in
· I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American
· With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida , and my father's
appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President of the United States ,
after losing by over 500,000 votes.
Accomplishments As President (with 4 3 5 Notable Firsts):
· I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal
· I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one
billion dollars per week.
· I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
· I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
· I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any
· I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
· I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the
U.S. stock market. In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost
their jobs and that trend continues.
· I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any
administration in U.S. history. My 'poorest millionaire, ' Condoleezza Rice,
has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
· I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S.
· I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most
corporate campaign donations.
· My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends,
Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S.
· My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to
assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.
· I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against
investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating
the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the
biggest corporate rip-offs in history.
I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to
intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.
· I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.
· I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
· I appointed more convicted criminals to my administration than any
President in U.S. history.
· I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in
the history of the United States Government.
· I've broken more international treaties than any President in U.S
· I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations
remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.
· I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
· I refused to allow inspector's access to U.S. 'prisoners of war'
detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
· I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election
inspectors (during the 2002 US election).
· I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any
President since the advent of television.
· I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year
period. After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the
worst security failure in U.S. history.
· I garnered the most sympathy ever for the U.S. after the World Trade
Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated
country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.
· I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to
simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people), shattering
the record for protests against any person in the history of mankind.
· I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked,
pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did
so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. Citizens and
the world community.
· I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in
duty benefits for active duty troops and their families in wartime.
· In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking
Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends.
· I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans
(71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.
· I am supporting development of a nuclear 'Tactical Bunker Buster,' a
· I have so far failed to fulfil my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden to
Records And References:
· All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's
library, sealed and unavailable for public view.
· All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my
bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
· All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President,
attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and
unavailable for public review. I specified that my sealed documents will not
be available for 50 years.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]