RE: [JustPeaceUK] WikiProject_Israel // additional editors

  • Gary Anderson
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
      Dear JPUK, Roland:

      After 3 years in "southwest Asia", I am back in USA (for better or worse). I have passed on this issue to a group here that includes some good thinkers and writers. They, too, want to move beyond hand-wringing and actively engage with correcting these distortions.

      How can we add some of these folks on the west side of the pond to an editors pool to try to counter the Zionist propaganda machine?

      Regards,
      Gary Anderson
      Denver, Colorado

      Roland Rance <lists@...> wrote:
      Of course, some of us have already been doing that. (And dealing with Atzmon
      on Wikipedia at the same time). There is an organised Zionist lobby on
      Wikipedia; currently, I am in dispute with them on pagges about Israel
      Shahak, Arab citizens of Israel, Maavak Sozialisti, Adam Keller and several
      others.
      And, for my efforts, I am being subjected to an apparently
      unprecedented campaign of harassment, with so far 150 false Wikipedia
      accounts set up purely to attack and defame me.

      Any additional editors will
      be warmly welcomed.

      Roland