Fw: statments from Israeli refuseniks for 15 may

  • Frank Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004

      Frank

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 8:47 PM
      Subject: statments from Israeli refuseniks for 15 may

      Dear friends,
      Although I had promised to send the Refuseniks' statements a week ago, because of some technical problems in my computer, is hasn't been done.
      Attached the statements. The last events in the occupied territories, emphasis the necessity of the refusal movement in Israel.
      These statements were read out in the last big May 15 demo in London.
      Best wishes
      Ilana Bakal

    • Ron Cruikshank
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        please remove from e-mail list subscriber is deceased