Re: [JustPeaceUK] Channel 4 7 pm How UKUSA got Iraq war wrong

  • DavidLandau9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Yes I watched it. Frankly, I did not think it was very good - did not touch
      on the fundamental ways in which the UK/USA got it wrong - more a balance
      sheet of military blunders and successes. But I was moved by the man who lost his
      family in the bombing of the non-restaurant where Saddam wasn't.

      Dave