CONTEST

  • Blue Delirium
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
      Good afternoon all
      Whispers Publishing is holding a contest. You can find out more about it at http://www.whispershome.com
      There is no entry fee
      and there are cash prizes.
      Pat
    • Faith Bicknell-Brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
        Making Love in the Rain

        Tell me what scene in Making Love in the Rain is your fave---be specific---and two readers will be drawn to win a book from one of my three back lists (sites below).

        How do you enter? There are three ways...

        Reply to me with your answer on www.Twitter.com/FLBicknell or message me with your answer on www.Facebook.com/faithbicknellbrown

        Or you can send an email to bicknellbrown AT sbcglobal DOT net and put "contest" in the subject.

        I'll run the contest for several days to give everyone a chance to enter.

        Making Love in the Rain:

        Faith
        F.L. Bicknell www.FaithBicknell.com A.K.A. Molly Diamond & Azura Ice
        *Better to write for yourself & have no public than to write for the public & have no self.~Cyril Connolly*