new release AND a contest!!

  • Anne Rainey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009

      Finally! “Reckless Exposure”, my installment into the Three Kinds of Wicked series, is now available! And I’m ready to celebrate!

      BUY HEREà> http://tinyurl.com/mddhl5

      I’m giving away a copy here:

      http://internationalheat.wordpress.com/
      So, stop by and leave me a comment!

      :)

      Blurb:

      As fashion photographer, Rand Miller listens to all the reasons why his sexy lover must move out of not only his apartment but also his life, he decides to give her the going away party of a lifetime. The list of party goodies includes: massage oil, margaritas and their mysterious neighbor, Trey Madison. But when dawn creeps over the horizon, will Rand be able to watch the only woman capable of taming his wicked ways walk out of his life forever?

      Warning: This story contains a ménage scene (m/f/m), lots of hot sex and a delicious hero!

      RECKLESS EXPOSURE • ANNE RAINE

      http://eredsage.com/RECKLESS_EXPOSURE_%95_Three_Kinds_of_Wicked_%95_ANNE_RAINEY_%28e_Book%29-p145.html

      Anne Rainey

      Burning up the pages, baby!

      http://annerainey.com

      Taking Chloe--Samhain bestseller--out now!

      Tempting Grace—Samhain bestseller—out now!

      Reckless Exposure--Red Sage, Sept 1st

      https://www.mybookstoreandmore.com/shop/author.da/247