Re: [JuniorTroop85] Girl Scout Meeting, 6/10/2011, 4:00 pm

  • betsy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2011
      Please disregard the below meeting reminder.

      I set up the Yahoo calendar at the beginning of the year, way before I knew about the 6th grade dinner!!!

      I hope all the girls have a great time!
      Betsy
      Date: Friday June 10, 2011
      Time: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
      Location: Louise Archer Cafeteria
      Notes: Snack provided by Franklin, Farmar.

    • Barbara Franklin

        Date: Friday June 10, 2011
        Time: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm