No activity in last 7 days
June met Elvis in July, 1956, at Keesler Air Force Base In Biloxi, Mississippi. He was appearing at the Airmens Show, and it wasn't long before he spotted June in the audience, and went over and spoke to her. He asked her to show him Biloxi, and they were dating from that moment on. June wrote a book in 1997, Elvis, In The Twilight Of Memory. It told their love story. I met June at an autograph party, and had a very nice conversation with her for almost an hour. I felt like she was an old girlfriend from my past. She was very warm and friendly. We talked about Elvis, of course! He will always be special to her. One doesn't have to be in her company long to see this.
- Presley, Elvis
- Sep 4, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.