- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
During his lifetime the Emperor Julian worked to restore paganism to it's traditional status. He rebuilt temples to the Gods, reformed the pagan priesthoods, restored traditional rites and created new ones, and championed pagan spirituality in writing, debate and through philosophy.
This list is both religious and historical in nature. Almost anything concerning the Emperor Julian's life and times, and Paganism in general will be considered on topic. Non-Pagans are welcome to participate here, but religious debating should be kept to a minimum.
- Jan 17, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.