Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Re: Pallol's Place has been opened

  • bob
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2001
      Hi Leticia,

      Feel free to scan and contribute rough sketches, works in progress can be as
      powerful as the final image and often tell a better story.

      Besides, by the sound of it you could do with a gift voucher for Amazon.
      *grin*

      Bob

      Subject: Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Re: Pallol's Place has been opened

      I haven't checked out the whole site but looks good Bob....I have to rush
      off as it is LONG WEEKEND and I am leaving early *rubs hands gleefully* but
      I will have a longer look on Tuesday....having problems doing anything
      further with the rough Trillium sketches I made as I have started on a new
      series - Dorothy Dunnett's Niccolo series. This could be quite problematic
      and reading her other series - Lymond Chronicles - obsessed me to the point
      of distraction where neither drink nor meat could bring me round....

      Anyway, must rush off but happy weekend to all!

      Leticia