I'm back!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hello everyone!

      I have been terribly errant lately. I haven't had barely any net
      access over the last two weeks it has been driving me crazy. I have
      sent about four emails in that time, I am almost set up at home though
      now (I thought it was all systems go last night but then found I had
      lost my telephone line adaptor in the move) and though work emailing
      has now grown almost impossible (drat!) I will be able to wade back
      through the voluminous July posts and actually talk to you all again.

      You will be seeing lots more posts from me in the next few days!

      love Leda
    • nicolel@iconz.co.nz
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        Hi Leda,

        Welcome back to Net Land(TM) :-).

        I've noticed that this Rebell-er, discussion group has just passed
        its first anniversary (it started in July last year). Happy Birthday
        everyone..

        --- In Julian-May-discuss@y..., "Leticia Anderson" <leda_au@y...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
          --- In Julian-May-discuss@y..., nicolel@i... wrote:
          > Hi Leda,
          > Welcome back to Net Land(TM) :-).

          Thanks (pitcure huge grin)!

          > I've noticed that this Rebell-er, discussion group has just passed
          > its first anniversary (it started in July last year). Happy Birthday
          > everyone..

          Yes, silly me even missed that momentous event. From little things,
          big things grow :-).
          Happy anniversary to all!

          Led