Leda - your posts

  • Chris Branch
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2001
      I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this yet, so I will finally
      break down... Leda, your posts are usually cut off at the end (at
      least when viewed on the web - I don't get posts via email). I
      assume it's the end because you often seem to be coming to a
      conclusion (or sometimes saying something like "Cheers", and we get
      "Che"). Look at one of your recent postings to see what I mean (for
      example, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Julian-May-discuss/message/517)

      Don't worry, I don't think we've been deprived of your actual
      content, only the signing off stuff! Just letting you know.

      ccb
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2001
        --- Chris Branch <cbranch@...> wrote:
        > I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this yet, so
        > I will finally
        > break down... Leda, your posts are usually cut off
        > at the end (at
        > least when viewed on the web - I don't get posts via
        > email).

        I did notice this at Christmas time when I switched
        all my list emails over to web only. Whenever I
        checked my email I went to the websites to check the
        messages and replied from there. A few times I saw
        that the last few words, sentences or sometimes
        paragraphs had dropped off.
        I thought it could have been dodgy connections in
        cafes etc so didn't worry about it too much...I
        switched back to email and though I potter round on
        the site a bit I usually don;t read messages there
        unless checking the archives.
        I apologise to everyone about this, I will contact
        Yahoo and chastise them severely. I have been and
        checked through a lot of recent posts and it seems to
        happen regularly to my posts and never to anyone
        else's. IT must be infuriating!
        I will get back with some hard fast answers from
        Yahoo! (yeah right) at some time in the future.

        > assume it's the end because you often seem to be
        > coming to a
        > conclusion (or sometimes saying something like
        > "Cheers", and we get
        > "Che"). Look at one of your recent postings to see
        > what I mean (for
        > example,

        > Don't worry, I don't think we've been deprived of
        > your actual
        > content, only the signing off stuff! Just letting
        > you know.
        >
        > ccb

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Niall Perry
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2001
          I've just checked the posts I get by mail and they too
          seem to be cut off, but as Chris says it just appears
          to be the very end of the messages, (but you never
          know, we could be missing out on your key comments)

          :-)

          Niall

          --- Chris Branch <cbranch@...> wrote: > I'm