New poll for Julian-May-discuss

  • Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 17, 2013
      Julian-May-discuss group:

      What is your favourite UK cover of the reissued Saga of the Exiles?

      o The Many Coloured Land
      o The Golden Torc
      o The Non Born King
      o The Adversary
      o I prefer the original cover art, thanks
      o Ticky box!!

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 28, 2013
        Julian-May-discuss group:

        What is your favourite UK cover of the reissued Galactic Milieu series? (including Intervention)

        o Intervention
        o Jack the Bodiless
        o Diamond Mask
        o Magnificat