New poll for Julian-May-discuss

  • Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 17, 2013
      Julian-May-discuss group:

      What is your favourite UK cover of the reissued Saga of the Exiles?

      o The Many Coloured Land
      o The Golden Torc
      o The Non Born King
      o The Adversary
      o I prefer the original cover art, thanks
      o Ticky box!!

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 28, 2013
        Julian-May-discuss group:

        What is your favourite UK cover of the reissued Galactic Milieu series? (including Intervention)

        o Intervention
        o Jack the Bodiless
        o Diamond Mask
        o Magnificat

        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 8, 2016
          Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the Julian-May-discuss group:

          Thanks!

        • Karen Barton
          Message 4 of 21 , Apr 9, 2016

            I vote #1. This is great!!  Let's hope the TV series does justice to the books.

            Message 5 of 21 , Apr 9, 2016

              I hope so too, I would love to be a fly on the wall on the set.  I think it's encouraging that it has Julian's blessing.

              Wonder who they will cast for the characters...

            • Steve Collier
              Message 6 of 21 , May 13, 2016
                Just as with Editors, Directors have to add enough of their urine to make the production taste just right.

                Not interested as I am currently re-reading for the 28th time. My imagination, and most of yours' are 457, 217 times better than anything that will be in movies or Tee Vee