From the Archives - 1982 Interview with Julian May

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
      Hi folks,

      The Tor UK website have posted an interview with Julian May that was done back in 1982. It was included in 'The Pliocene Companion', but I thought I would post the link for those who don't have the book.

      http://torbooks.co.uk/2013/01/16/from-the-archives-interview-with-julian-may/#more-7741

      Today, 17th January, is when the Exiles books are republished in the UK. ^_^ Those of us Down Under will have to wait until April to see the books on the shelves. *mumbles*

      Am thinking of doing a poll on what people think of the new covers, etc. :)

      High Thoughts,

      - Mod Mom #2
    • niallperry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
        Hey Mod Mom 2 (and everyone else)

        The books are out on ebook too on iTunes, but only on the us store :-(

        https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/julian-may/id357918744?mt=11

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
          Hi Niall,

          Thanks for that, I'll put it with the other links.

          Here's hoping that the other iTunes stores will have the ebooks one day...

          High Thoughts

          - Mod Mom #2