Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Re-release of Exiles / Milieu books

  • Stephen Nicholson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2012
      Thanks for this information - my old paperbacks here in Australia are almost totally kaput!

      -- Stephen

      On 19 Jul 2012, at 1:03 PM, mariposa7b5 wrote:

      Hi folks,

      I was recently looking at Amazon UK and noticed that the Exiles & Milieu books (plus Intervention) are to be republished by Tor in January 2013. Since 2013 is when the Intervention happens anyway (hee), that is an appropriate year, I think. :)

      It doesn't look like the Pliocene Companion will be reprinted though. Hmm.

      There aren't any images yet of the covers, which makes me suspect there will be new cover art. :) While I love the classic covers, I'm always keen to see new interpretations.

      Details can be seen here (and on the next page):

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=julian+may+#/ref=sr_pg_3?rh=n%3A266239%2Ck%3Ajulian+may&page=3&d=1&keywords=julian+may&ie=UTF8&qid=1342666408

      I know I would be happy to see these books on the bookstore shelves again. :D

      High Thoughts,

      - Mod Mom #2

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2012
        You're welcome. :) Some of my books are looking the worse for wear too.

        - Mod Mom #2

        --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Nicholson <ogbo1@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for this information - my old paperbacks here in Australia are
        > almost totally kaput!
        >
        > -- Stephen

      • Paul Fourie
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 20, 2012
          Mom,

          Thanks for the reminder - Ive not read them in a few years now - and the date is auspicious. And my poor old paperbacks are a bit tired.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 23, 2012
            You're welcome. :)

            - M