Re-release of Exiles / Milieu books

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2012
      Hi folks,

      I was recently looking at Amazon UK and noticed that the Exiles & Milieu books (plus Intervention) are to be republished by Tor in January 2013. Since 2013 is when the Intervention happens anyway (hee), that is an appropriate year, I think. :)

      It doesn't look like the Pliocene Companion will be reprinted though. Hmm.

      There aren't any images yet of the covers, which makes me suspect there will be new cover art. :) While I love the classic covers, I'm always keen to see new interpretations.

      Details can be seen here (and on the next page):

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=julian+may+#/ref=sr_pg_3?rh=n%3A266239%2Ck%3Ajulian+may&page=3&d=1&keywords=julian+may&ie=UTF8&qid=1342666408

      I know I would be happy to see these books on the bookstore shelves again. :D

      High Thoughts,

      - Mod Mom #2
    • Stephen Nicholson

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 18, 2012
          You're welcome. :) Some of my books are looking the worse for wear too.

          - Mod Mom #2

          --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Nicholson <ogbo1@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for this information - my old paperbacks here in Australia are
          > almost totally kaput!
          >
          > -- Stephen

        • Paul Fourie
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 20, 2012
            Mom,

            Thanks for the reminder - Ive not read them in a few years now - and the date is auspicious. And my poor old paperbacks are a bit tired.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 23, 2012
              You're welcome. :)

              - M