Re: Julian May's date for intervention..

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2012

      I think that Julian May was just interested in writing a good story, and thought that setting Intervention around this period of time would make things just that bit more sensational. :)

      I'm aware of equinox precession, but don't think anything really significant will happen to humanity as a result this year. The E.P. cycle is something that has happened before and Earth / humanity is still here. :)

      Having said that, every time I look at the calender and see '2012', I get a chill down my neck!

      High Thoughts,

      - Mod Mom #2

      Personally, I don't think anything really significant