Books

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2012
      Just finished the first 4 (for the first time). About half way through Surveillance.

      Very good stuff. I am trying to figure out who the other 4 Lylmik are. Marc is obvious.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2012
        Hi Jay,

        That's nice to hear. :) I hope you enjoy the rest of the books.

        The fact that a Lylmik is called Atoning Unifex, is a big clue. Aha.

        High Thoughts,

        Mod Mom #2

        --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <jiles@...> wrote:

        > Just finished the first 4 (for the first time). About half way through Surveillance.
        >
        > Very good stuff. I am trying to figure out who the other 4 Lylmik are. Marc is obvious.

      • Daniel S
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2012
          I started with surveillance then worked my way to Magnificat and then read the Pliocene Series at the end.