Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Re: bloopers?

  • Frank Chase
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 29, 2011
      I don't think it was all in one shot... It's been a while since I read Magnificat, buuuut I seem to remember that it did take an unspecified while, annnnd the did have AU supervising the whole evolution- I'm sure you can imagine the schtupendous brain-power Marc the elder could apply to tetrising CE's & SUV's into the gazebo proper. I would also imagine that the Aubrige's (?sp) basement would have been expanded to milieu lab standards... If the Family Ghost was as adept at manipulating other sentients as Uncle Rogi, a nudge here, a tweak there, a ideosyncratic regulation requiring this or that, a inexplicable mistake converting the CAD drawings to blueprints... well you know. There was plenty of time to prepare.