Actor submission for STEIN

  • awabookz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2011
      The venerable Viking beserker with the heart of gold...

      Of course you need someone with commanding size, but the "Stein scenes" that stay with me long after I've put the books down are the ones where some definite acting chops are required (sorry, Hulk Hogan wouldn't even last 'till he opened his mouth...)

      Okay, so  forget about "blond" hair for a minute. One actor who not only has the size and the "beserker presence" down pat, but who can also be quite poignant when necessary is Kevin "The Tree" Durand.

      http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2139328256/nm0243806
      Okay, I know there were "problems" with the film Legion (I so wanted to love it), but Kevin as Gabriel was not one of them!

      http://www.imdb.com/media/rm320701952/nm0243806
      Kevin played a a very decent "Little John" in Robin Hood. In combat, Kevin fought with a war-hammer/axe. Pret-ty awesome!

      Slitsal All,
      Anthony
      AWAbookz
    • michelle_rose3
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2011
        Oh, yeah! Blonde hair and he'd be a dead ringer. Now, who do we want for Sukey? I still kinda like Christina Ricci. Winsome. Pretty AND spacey.

        Good choice, Anthony. That guy looks like he has muscles in his HAIR!