Re: M.C.L. Fantasy Actress/Actor League

    Message 1 of 7 , May 3 10:26 PM

      Not to worry. :) It just goes to show that thinking what actor / actress could play what character is a popular one.

      I think Christina Ricci would be a good choice for Felice - she could certainly portray her with the 'eyes like black holes' look at times.

      When I think of Aiken Drum, I always think of Seth Green, who played the son of Dr Evil in those Austin Powers movies (even though he's probably a bit too old to play Aiken now). He was also Oz in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

      High Thoughts

      - Mod Mom #2