Re: M.C.L. Fantasy Actress/Actor League

  • awabookz
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3 4:20 PM
      Ohhh, how embarassin!

      Not only has this been "done" before, but it's been done before on this very site(!)

      ...*sniff*... I... even voted for Ms. Ricci in the past poll :-(

      I tell ya, folks, your mid-forties are not always a brain-friendly period...

      Message 2 of 7 , May 3 10:26 PM
        Hi there,

        Not to worry. :) It just goes to show that thinking what actor / actress could play what character is a popular one.

        I think Christina Ricci would be a good choice for Felice - she could certainly portray her with the 'eyes like black holes' look at times.

        When I think of Aiken Drum, I always think of Seth Green, who played the son of Dr Evil in those Austin Powers movies (even though he's probably a bit too old to play Aiken now). He was also Oz in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

        High Thoughts

        - Mod Mom #2