This and That

    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2011
      Hi folks,

      Well, I've ordered the audio version of 'The Many Coloured Land' from Amazon and I'm looking forward to it arriving. :)

      On the lighter side, here is a link to something I saw today - a 'Chart of Superpowers' that puts various powers into categories and mentions the heroes / villains who have specific powers.

      http://popchartlab.com/index.php/poster_detail/the_illustrious_omnibus_of_superpowers/

      I know it's not connected to JM's worlds but it was something the geek side of me appreciated and thought I would share. ;)

      High Thoughts,

      - Mod Mom #2
    • niallperry
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2011
        Nearly finished the audio book, and despite my initial reservations and my reaction to the first 20 mins or so, it has been really good.

        Some pronunciations took a bit to get used to, particularly exotic names. The reader may be getting them right, but for years the way I say them in my head is the way they should be lol. French words are a bit of a struggle for the reader, but the pronunciation of epoch is my main bug bear, please stop saying epic.

        All in all it's being great, and not looking forward to it ending as I want to hear the reaming books ASAP. I'm going to contact Blackstone Audio and see if/when the others will be complete.

        Happy listening Mod Mom 2

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2011
          Hi Niall,

          Thanks for your review and giving me an idea of what to expect. :)

          It's a good idea of yours to enquire about further audio versions, I'm all for letting people know that JM fans want new goodies. :)

          High Thoughts,

          - Mod Mom #2