Re: Audio version of 'Many Coloured Land' available

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2011
      Hi John,

      The audio books are certainly a breath of fresh air. :)

      I know I have fond dreams of some sort of TV / movie adaption of the books. After all, I live in NZ where the Lord of the Rings books were filmed. If they could be filmed, surely other stories can be. Or a decent effort at filming them made, anway...

      High Thoughts

      - Mod Mom #2

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 14, 2011
        Hi Daithi,

        I'm glad to hear that, it sounds like you came to the right place at the (eventually) right time. :)

        [Or maybe being a JM Mod Mom does come with some Grand Master-ly powers after all! ;-) ]

        High Thoughts,

        Mod Mom #2