New links added

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hi folks,

      I recently discovered the website 'TV Tropes', which takes an often light-hearted look at the archetypes / literary devices present in tv shows, literature, film etc.

      Happily, there are sections devoted to the Exiles and Milieu books, so I've added the links to them in the Links section, plus the link to the Black Trillium series. After all, I couldn't resist when they said that Haramis is Spock, Kadya is McCoy, and Anigel is Kirk. Ahaha.

      Marc is classified as an Evilutionary Biologist. Note the 'Evil' bit. Hmm, yes, I can see that. He is also mentioned as an example in the Well Intentioned Extremist section. Yes, that fits too...

      Jack is classifed as a Brain Without a Jar and a Fetus Terrible (poor dear!).

      Some words of warning - it is easy to spend hours at this site (I can, anyway) and you may end up in strange places. I was on the Babylon 5 section once, and somehow ended up in the Coronation Street section! Scary. :-p

      Have fun looking, and feel free to share your thoughts if you wish to. ^_^

      High Thoughts

      - Mod Mom #2
    • Tauni Sandy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
          Hi Tauni,

          It's an easy site to be addicted to, that's for sure. I'm just extra happy that they have obviously heard of Julian May. :D

          I loved watching Buffy when it was on and had a soft spot for Spike and Giles. It's those wonderful Brit accents, I tell you. ^_~

          High Thoughts,

          Mod Mom #2