I Need Your Urgent Assistance....

  • Padraig Timmins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010
      Hello,

      How are you doing? I am so sorry I wasn't able to inform you on time
      about my trip to Turkey to visit my ill cousin. It was an emergency to
      me because I had to be here soon enough. I am presently in Istanbul
      with my ill cousin so I decided to write to you from here.
      She was diagnosed with a critical uterine fibroid. X-ray and scan
      shows that her condition is deteriorating because the fibroid has done
      a lot of damages to her abdominal area, and an emergency hysterectomy
      surgery must be carried-out to save her life.

      I am deeply sorry for not writing or calling you before leaving, the
      news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency and that she needs
      family support to keep her going. I had little time to prepare or even
      to inform people about my trip, I hope you understand my plight and
      pardon me.

      I will like you to please assist me with a soft loan, of $1500
      urgently to sort-out my Cousin's bills, the hospital management is
      demanding for a deposit of 2500Euros before they can invite a surgeon
      from Malaysia to carry out the surgery but she has been place on a
      temporary medical care prior the time we make the deposit.

      I traveled with little money because I never expected things to be the
      way it is right now. What scares me the most is that she is going
      through a lot of pain at the moment and the doctors have advice that,
      it is necessary that the tumor is operated soon to avoid anything from
      going wrong? I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me
      with, since I don't know your financial status at the moment. I'll pay
      back as soon as I return..

      I did not take along my phone. So it is currently switched off as I
      was unable to roam it with the phone company because of the time frame
      I had to be here, so kindly e-mail me promptly and when I get back I
      will give you a call
      I'll be pleased to read from you soon regarding my request.....
      Best Regards
      Padraig