Forward message to JM

  • knb4309@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2010
      My parents Harry and Abigail were friends of Ms. May's parents. I found a photo of the Nomads with M & J in it and thought I wuld say Hi. My mother's parents owned the cottage in the Indiana Dunes.
      Can the moderator forward this to Ms. May?
      Bill H
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2010
        Hi Bill,

        Welcome to the group, and thanks for sharing your story. ^_^ Feel free to look around.

        I do not have JM's contact details, though, so I cannot do any forwarding.

        High Thoughts,

        Mod Mom #2