German covers of 'Exiles' added

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      Hi folks,

      I've added some new picture files; the German covers for the 'Exiles' series (well, I'm pretty sure they're German). :)

      I like the covers, even though the artist really loved those red/orange/gold colours. A lot. :-p

      My favourite - the one for 'Many Coloured Land'. Or 'Das vielfarbene Land', I should say.

      The series 'Eleventh Hour' starring Rufus Sewell is on my TV screens at the moment, and every time they have a promo, I think, 'hey, it's Victor!' (or 'hey, it's Marc', depending on the camera angles). LOL.

      High Thoughts,

      - Mod Mom #2