Niall's Answer

  • Alix/PDW
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009
      And I quote:
      "What we need is a Galactic Milieu Companion to go with The Saga of the
      Exiles Companion. Maybe one day...."
      Oh YES!!! Except how about we get started right away?
      The biggie here is that we will have to have JM's permission (or her family's), because we will have to have electronic working copies of all five Intervention and Milieu books. Finding contact info is a piece of cake: I've done it before. But we will also have to have evidence to give them of a working structure that has at least a prayer of approaching JM's own standards, or the answer will be no. This is do-able at less than killing pace and effort, but it will require a loosely knit metaconcert. More on this later. (JM's standards are easy to determine, since they are already embodied in the Pliocene Companion.).
      Thanks, Niall. I have been through the pain of watching the effort to build a JM website fail because some very bright and really dedicated fans weren't willing to establish and follow through on basic working discipline.
      Nefarious plot to follow ...
      alix