  • Alix/PDW
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2009
      For those who like timelines ...
      Surveillance 2009
      In this Earth year, four years before Intervention:
      Uncle Rogi is 68 but remains youthful in self-rejuvenation. The Maine Coon cat Marcel la Plume I is about 12 years old.
      Denis Remillard is 42, Lucille Cartier 41, and they have been married 13 years. Of their growing brood, Phillip is 12, Maurice is 10, Severin is 6 and Anne is 4.
      Donatien Remillard and his wife Marie-Madeleine are deceased (1989 and 2000, respectively).
      Their second son, Victor, is 39, and has to date murdered or driven to suicide his father and five of his eight younger siblings.
      Elaine Donovan is 66. Her child by Donatien, the actress Annarita Latimer, is 34, and in another eight years will give birth to Teresa Kendall, mother of Marc Remillard and Jack the Bodiless.
      The metapsychic monster and superthug Kieran O'Connor is 65. His daughter Shannon, now 34, will give birth to Laura Tremblay (mother of Cyndia Muldowney Remillard) a year before becoming Victor Remillard's last and most grisly murder victim.
      The Georgian metapsychic pioneer Tamara Sahkvadze Gawrys is 51. Her daughter Anna, mother of the Metapsychic Rebellion, is 24.
      The Scottish metapsychic pioneer Jamie MacGregor is 57. His son Davy, now 23, will become the leader of the Human Polity, and biological father of Pliocene Exile leader Aiken Drum. His granddaughter Mary MacGregor Gawrys (2010-2083), and the science fiction writer Kyle Macdonald, now age two, will become grandparents to Dorothea Macdonald, known as Diamond Mask.
      Still persisting ...
      alix

    • Michelle Rose
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2009
        Very nicely done, Alix. Now, if you can just put me into that
        particular timeline, I'd be most grateful...

        Michelle

        --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, Alix/PDW <alixnc@...>